Translate

Welcome to the brainwaves of Diana - freak-on-the-way - Van Loo
Hopefully you enjoy my thoughts and want to walk with me on the freakin' way of life, faith and all that! I am told I'm a freak and the works of my grey cells are way too freaky to be taken serious, so beware :-D

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

H'm

Well... it's almost a year now since I've blogged anything... about anything...

maybe I just don't have enough thoughts...


I really do think that I just have this blog in the vain believe that someone outthere is willing to read it. To really have the desire to know what I think. Too bad I don't think that much, hey.


So, from now on (here's another promise) (again) I will just write down what I think (yeah, little secret: I DO think once in a while!) because I'm the only one who is interested, and sometimes it's just fun to look back and discover the sheer fact that I really DO think. Therefore I am. Proof.

No comments:

The book of the city Tijuana - with some pictures I took

The source of our Borsoi-love: breeder Marij Tuip, The Netherlands.