Translate

Welcome to the brainwaves of Diana - freak-on-the-way - Van Loo
Hopefully you enjoy my thoughts and want to walk with me on the freakin' way of life, faith and all that! I am told I'm a freak and the works of my grey cells are way too freaky to be taken serious, so beware :-D

Friday, April 19, 2013

How I would love to do some more photographing...

I have dreams....

About all kinds of stuff...
people...
situations...
flying...

Occasionally there are dreams about me, hunting for pictures.
In the city. In nature. In homes. In public buildings.
Urban Exploring.

From objects. From animals. From people. From situations.
On the move.

All on my own.
Maybe with someone I love.

I would love to.


Once in a while I enter some sweepstakes to win a camera, with or without lenses or flashlights or whatever gear... (like this one: http://bit.ly/Yy93VY ), and in this last one, I would choose for the Nikon, of course, I can use a new body ... ... ...

Sounds 'funny', that last sentence...


Maybe I feel that way non the less. I can use a new body... a new spirit... a new me.
?
This old one is burned out.

But then again, the new needs to fit the gear that surrounds me. Like the Nikon-body needs to fit my lenses and other photo-stuff. Otherwise there's a misfit and I will get the constant pop-up: 'are you sure?', 'rebooting system', 'searching for new driver'...

and ultimately: 'fatal error occurred', with a 'need to restart'... Darn! Again?!

Is there a way to sort of restore the old?
Not to restart, but to freshly go on where I stranded?
Take off where I landed?

I don't fly that well without silver wings. So I stranded. Somewhere in some old cornfield or so. Lost.

Can I grow those silver wings?
Or can I believe again in flying... without those...
just on willpower...
on faith...
on love...

trusting in nature
in God
in people
in me

is that possible?
?

No comments:

The book of the city Tijuana - with some pictures I took

The source of our Borsoi-love: breeder Marij Tuip, The Netherlands.