Translate

Welcome to the brainwaves of Diana - freak-on-the-way - Van Loo
Hopefully you enjoy my thoughts and want to walk with me on the freakin' way of life, faith and all that! I am told I'm a freak and the works of my grey cells are way too freaky to be taken serious, so beware :-D

Thursday, March 21, 2019

Belief system...

My life is a reflection of my belief system.

Because what I believe is true for me. So whatever I believe of the stuff that people say or tell me, doesn't say anything about what they told me, and it doesn't say anything about those people. It says everything about me.

What I believe I see in nature, is true for me.
What I believe I see in people, is true for me.
What I believe I feel for people, is true for me.
What I believe I feel in my soul, is true for me.

Whatever I feel in my soul, is the ground for how I react.
What I know is based on what I believe, from people, nature, you, myself, God.

How I react to nature and other people depends on what I believe.
So how I react to life, is a direct reflection of what I feel and know.

My life is a reflection of my belief system.
My attitude towards life flows out of my belief system.
When it doesn't fit in my belief system, it's not true for me.
The way I see the world, the way I see life, is embedded in what I believe.

What is true for me, is what I believe.
Without what I believe, there is no truth for me.

My instincts grow out of my truth.
My initial thoughts flow out of my beliefs.

My beliefs dictate my choices.
My belief system dictates my life.

My conscience has a grip on my life.
However it feels. Even when life made it suffer so it instincively fails. Even when life made it grow so it initially succeeds.

Failing-conscience? My belief system has to work hard to make it happen in life. Making me hesitant.
Succes-conscience? My belief system supports it in life. Making me strong.

My state of mind creates my life.
It will be created in my words/I create what I speak = abracadabra
My words have power over me.
My words have power.

Whenever I don't know what to do, or feel, or say, or think, or live, or believe, I need to find my instinct.
Find my truth.
Claim my own story

Because my words have power.

No comments:

The book of the city Tijuana - with some pictures I took

The source of our Borsoi-love: breeder Marij Tuip, The Netherlands.